ResNet Applied Research Group Charter
The ResNet Applied Research Group is charged with conducting research initiatives and disseminating information that will assist decision making processes regarding information technology support and services applied to higher education residential communities.
View the complete information on research conducted by RARG.
How You Can Help
The ResNet Applied Research Group is seeking two types of assistance from the ResNet community. Please contact us if you can help with either of the following:
- Feedback: Is this research useful to you? How are you using it? How can we improve it? What future research would be most useful?
- Assistance: The RARG is a volunteer organization. Please volunteer if you would like to join us and help with any aspect of our research, including literature review, survey development, data analysis, publication, and presentation.
- 2004 ResNet Vulnerability Survey (conducted by the ResNet Steering Committee)
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- EDUCAUSE Center for Applied Research (ECAR)
- EDUCAUSE CORE Data Service
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) Technology Knowledge Community
- The Campus Computing Project
Contact Information and Membership
For contact information and membership, see Membership and Contact Information.